|150g||Caster Sugar with Stevia|
|225g||Self Raising Flour|
|150ml||Whipped Double Cream|
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (fan 160°C, gas mark 4).
- Cream the butter with the caster sugar with stevia. Add the eggs, flour and baking powder. Mix until well combined.
- Grease and line 2 x 20cm/8" sandwich tins. Divide the mixture evenly between the tins and place on the middle shelf of the oven.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden and the cake springs back when pressed.
- Cool on a wire rack. Once cool, sandwcih with the jam and whipped cream.