Reduced Sugar Strawberry & Coconut Ice Lollies
A delicious combination that anyone will love.
For the Lollies
|1 ½ tbsp||Half Spoon Sugar|
|400g||Greek Coconut Yoghurt|
- Place 200g of strawberries into a large pan with 2 tbsp water and the Half Spoon. Cook the strawberries over a medium heat for 3-4 minutes until they begin to soften.
- Remove from the heat and mash with a fork, then sieve to remove the seed and set aside to cool completely.
- Mix the strawberry puree with the coconut yoghurt in a large jug. Pour into lolly moulds but not quite to the top.
- Slice the remaining strawberries and divide these between the moulds, pushing down carefully so they are evenly distributed throughout the lolly.
- Push in the lolly sticks and freeze for at least 4 hours, until frozen solid.