Neapolitan Pasta Sauce
This simple neapolitan pasta sauce is delicious and so easy to make!
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 Garlic cloves (chopped)
- 425g Chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp Oregano (dried)
- 2 tsp Basil (dried)
- 2 tsp Demerara sugar with stevia
- 1 pinch Black pepper (ground)
- 1 pinch Salt
- Heat the oil in the pan and gently fry the garlic until slightly browned.
- Remove from the heat and add the rest of the ingredients. If using fresh herbs add these after the sauce has been cooking for 15 minutes.
- Return to the heat and simmer gently for 25 minutes, stirring frequently until all the liquid has disappeared from the surface.