For the Brownies
|125g||Light Brown Soft Sugar|
|125g||Self Raising Flour|
- Melt the butter and 50g chocolate in a bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir well when melted and allow to cool slightly.
- Beat the eggs and sugar in a separate bowl then add the cooled chocolate mixture. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Roughly chop the hazelnuts and 175g chocolate. Fold in the flour, nuts & chocolate and pour into a greased 7" square cake tin.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 190ºC (Fan 170ºC/Gas Mark 5), until springly to touch; the centre should still be a little soft.
- Cool completely in the tin then turnout and cut into 9 squares.