Reduced Sugar Blackberry, Pear and Almond Crumble
A delicious combination that anyone will love.
For the Crumble
|1½ tbsp||Half Spoon Sugar|
|175g||Self Raising Flour|
|75g||Chilled Butter - Cut into Cubes|
- Heat the oven for 200ºC / Fan 180ºC / Gas 6.
- Place the flour and butter into a large bowl and rub together with your fingers until it resembles crumbs. Mix in 50g almonds, demerara sugar and 1tbsp Half Spoon.
- Cut the pear into medium sized chunks and place into a baking dish with the blackberries. Sprinkle over ½ tbsp of Half Spoon.
- Add the crumble on top and spread fairly evenly then sprinkle over the remaining almonds.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes until the top if golden & crisp.