Reduced Sugar Raspberry and White Chocolate Tray Bake
This raspberry and white chocolate tray bake is made using our Caster Sugar with Stevia. This blend is a great alternative and reduces sugar intake by 1/3 saving you calories which come from sugar.
|200g||Self Raising White Flour|
|133g||Caster Sugar with Stevia|
|2tbsp||Semi Skimmed Milk|
|150g||White Chocolate Chips|
- Preheat the oven to 160°C (fan 170°C, gas mark 5). Grease and line the base of a rectangular 28cm x 18cm x 3cm tin with baking parchment.
- Sift the flour and salt into a small bowl and set aside.
- Using an electric whisk, cream sugar and butter together until light and fluffy.
- Gradually add the beaten eggs with a little of the flour, after each addition. Gently whisk in the remainder of the flour until all the ingredients are combined.
- Stir in the milk and then fold in almonds and white chocolate chunks. Put some raspberries in after to prevent them from getting too damaged.
- Spoon the mixture into the tin and roughly level the surface, the mixture will be fairly stiff.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until golden. Cool on a wire rack. When cool, remove from tin, remove the parchment and slice. Dust with icing sugar if you want to.