Truvia® Chocolate Chip Cookies
This family favourite is sweetened with Truvía® Calorie-Free Sweetener! This cookie has 50% less sugar than a sugar-sweetened cookie and all the great taste.
For the Cookies
|225g||Unsalted Butter, Room Temperature|
|48g||Truvia Calorie Free Sweetener|
- Assemble all ingredients; preheat oven to 200°C.
- Place butter, Truvía® Calorie-Free Sweetener and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Cream together ingredients for 11⁄2 minutes, then add eggs, vanilla and milk. Mix for 1 minute.
- Blend rolled oats, flour, baking soda and salt together in a medium bowl.
- Mix dry ingredients into egg mixture until well combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
- Roll Tbsp of dough into 1-inch balls and place on non-stick cookie sheet approximately 2 inches apart.
- Flatten cookies gently with the bottom of a glass dipped into corn flour or flour.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes to a light brown color.
- Place cookie sheet on cooling rack for 20-30 minutes before removing cookies.